Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Jim Craig's World, I just live in it

I've decided to take the plunge. I want to thank Jim for asking me to be a part of his blog, and I look forward to the opportunity to post alongside him.

One of my main concerns about blogging has always been my fear of overstepping ethical bounds in discussing cases. Tom Freeland at www.nmisscommentor.com has provided what I believe to be a good example of how to avoid doing so. In keeping with his practice, I'll never comment on one of my cases here. I will also refrain from opining on people who may be witnesses in any of my pending cases. That means no discussion, from me, regarding Dr. Steven Hayne. My posting regarding Hayne will be limited to mere links to articles written by others. Y'all can still talk about him all you want.

That being said, let's rock this.

8 comments:

Jim Craig said...

This is great news, Matt! Welcome to the World!

lotus said...

Terrific -- I'll look forward to visiting here doubly now, Jim and Matt. Y'all have fun!

lotus said...

Here ya go, a chewy leetle housewarming gift:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/12/science/12lying.htm

Matt Eichelberger said...

Thanks lotus!

Justin said...

As if someone needed to give you more of an avenue to speak your mind, Iceberg.

Matt Eichelberger said...

Justin @ 3:31:

:-D

Thanks for following.

Calissippi said...

'bout damn time ikey...viva la digital revolucion...

Darden said...

Matthew - Congressman Gregg Harper and I talked about you on a road trip to Starkville on Monday.

Both of us are proud of your success.

Chip

Miz Judi retires after 39 years of stomping out ignorance at good ole CHS